#FollowTia! Today we are in a park in Battersea for some TRX fun with Tia… that is, Suspension Training bodyweight exercises using a very handy TRX Suspension Trainer. TRX was the brainchild of a serving soldier and our guys swear by it. The exercises leverage the gravitational pull on Tia’s body to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX also let’s us train Tia from anywhere in London, which she loves to keep her workouts fresh.
Here are a few exercises from today’s whole body workout designed for max head-to-toe muscle growth (resistance band warm up, then 3-4 sets of 10-12 consecutive reps) >>
- Suspended Row is an upper back and shoulder exercise that emphasises strength development in pulling movements and also activates core and arm musculature.
- TRX Roll-Out is a standing abdominal exercise emphasising both core and shoulder stability in overhead movements.
- TRX Squat Jump is a fast lower body exercise used to develop strength and power in the legs and maximise calorie burn.
- TRX Burpee is a demanding exercise because it combines an explosive get-up with a TRX lunge and single leg hop. It is a great exercise to develop upper and lower body strength and power whilst challenging both core strength and hip mobility.
At Baraka Personal Training we are TRX fans and love integrating suspension training into our client’s workouts. It is a great way to develop strength in countless everyday movements whilst also training the smaller muscles required for joint stability and balance.
Be sure to checkout last week’s #FollowTia video working out at the gym HERE.
Want to try this workout?
Send us a message or call (or whatsapp) to schedule a trial session or to share details about your fitness goals:
- Call us on 0345 060 8088 or email us at email@example.com
- Be sure to follow us on Instagram and like our Facebook page
© 2018, Baraka Personal Training. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.